Friday, April 20, 2012

"Fun in the Sun"



Spring is here, with every bird singing, and child itching to put on their swim-suits. Today I had the unfortunite job of house chores. But when I heard my dad had drenched my mom with water while washing his car, (no accident to be sure) (ok, my mom just told me she started it.) I thought to myself should I or should I not? Answer: DEFINITELY!!! So out I went out in my most competitive self, and what did I do? Yes, you guessed it, I TOTALLY got him good! We were literally fighting over the hoses, and spraying and soaking each other to our hearts content.  In  the end I was COMPLETELY SOAKED!!! But I wouldn't have traded it for the world, it was SOOO fun! So yeah, this is our clue to letting us know it's finally that time of year, when we can get out the hoses or water buckets and let the fights begin! (In a good way of course! LOL)

 
And I thought  it was over....YEAH RIGHT! I guess I get my competitiveness from the one who taught me what it ws in the first place! Ha, ha, ha!
Here I am wet to the bone!!!


And here is my dad washing his jeep..After I soaked him! LOL



No comments: